the chronome is now running using serialosc (serial-to-OSC translator) which is needed to properly communicate with your computer. this is still being tested, however it is stable at this point. please email us if you would like a copy of the software to try.
the chronome firmware is platform independent, however at this time only a mac versions of serialosc have been tested. this will hopefully change soon as we are working on testing support for windows and Linux, but feel free to try or modify the source code.
- Chronome V2.2 Schematic and PCB
- Chronome Button Pad Gerber Files
- Chronome Shield Schematic and PCB
- Chronome Shield Gerber Files
- chronome serial protocol 004
- Matthew T. Pandina’s Excellent Tutorial “Demystifying the TLC5940”
- Parts For Chronome
- Chronome Enclosure Files