********* The Chronome Is Still In Beta, But Feel Free To Use Any Of The Files ********
- USB bus powered
- 8×8 pressure sensitive keypad grid with RGB leds supporting 127 values for each color
- auxiliary ports for 8 additional analog i/o, such as knobs, joysticks, accelerometers, rotary encoders, etc
- based on Arduino Mega, allowing for firmware changes to be made using the Arduino IDE
- open source firmware and schematics
one arduino mega is needed per keypad.
we have made a laser cut enclosure, and will post the .dwg files soon.
easy through-hole soldering required.
connection is made using ribbon cable. one 8-pin cable, one 2×10-pin cable, and one 2×8 pin cable
- additional 2×8-pin header and 10k pull down resistor can be soldered to allow for additional ADC pins to be used.
5mm RGB leds
connection is made using ribbon cable. one 8-pin cable, and one 2 x 10-pin cable
2 layer circuit board